SACRED CACAO COMMUNITY CEREMONY
Are you looking to deepen your healing and growth in any of the following areas?
Increase connection to your
Connect to the energy
Be more in the state of Love
Coming Soon | Details Forthcoming!
Taking your specific intention and diving deeper into healing and expanding with the support of the Spirit of Cacao. When we are supported by the Spirit of Cacao, our heart opens naturally. Healing infuses our emotional, physical, energetic, and spiritual bodies. A harmonic alignment is formed between ourselves and the Divine allowing for greater wisdom and love.
Heal on the energetic and emotional realms where words do not always touch.
The Cacao that will be used in the ceremony is of the highest quality. This plant medicine offers a loving and gentle way of connecting our heart energy with our true Selves.
Sacred Cacao Ceremonies have been practiced in Central and South America by the indigenous peoples for a millennia.
1. HEART OPENING
Cacao can open the heart and allow you to connect with yourself and others in a deeper, more loving way. Fear will be replaced with love and desire for good.
2. ENHANCES MEDITATION
Cacao enables you to connect with your inner spirit and wisdom, allowing for more profound meditation. It allows you to focus more on the present moment and its remedying properties can begin to work on your mind and soul.
3. PATHWAY TO CREATIVITY
Cacao can help build a bridge to inspiration, creativity, and new ideas. You’ll find new meaning and purpose begin to flow with ease.
4. MENTAL CLARITY
Cacao can help you find mental clarity and balance. You can be reminded of your talents, skills, creative ability and life purpose.
Cacao can grant you the energy you need for your day and throughout your life. You’ll find yourself able to skip the coffee, your cravings will diminish and you will be able to better accomplish your daily tasks.
Cacao can lift the burdens of life and the stresses of the day from your shoulders. You will find yourself more in tune with your positive side and more able to face difficulties and hardship.
Cacao can lead you to a healthier lifestyle in body and spirit. You will become aware of things that have been keeping you from living the life you love and receive strength in letting them go.
What are the benefits**?
**If you have health questions or concerns, please consult your physician.
Cacao is bitter:
• 100% pure cacao is bitter. As with any bitter, too much can make you nauseous. Most drink less than 2 to 3 ounces (57 to 85 grams) of cacao a day. Over time, as your body attunes to the cacao, you may find that you need less cacao to feel the full effect. Less can be more. Pay attention to what your body is telling you. Do not ingest more than 2 oz - 3 oz (57 grams - 85 grams) at one time. It’s unnecessary to have that much and will cause nausea in some people.
• Adding a plant-based milk (e.g., nut milks) to cacao is a lovely experience, however, cow’s milk is not recommended. Cacao Spirit says no to this, as it blocks assimilation of some of the properties of cacao.
• Depending on dose, SSRI antidepressants and anti-psychotics are not compatible with the MAOI's (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors) in cacao. Low to average doses should be ok, people on higher doses should drink less cacao. Check with your doctor.
• Our cacao will raise your heart rate slightly. If an increase in your heart rate could cause a medical problem, drink less. Check with your doctor.
• Many folks with low blood pressure suggest that the cacao (low-caffeine) stabilizes their heart and helps them. Check with your doctor.
Our cacao increases blood flow to the brain by 30-40%… so any other substances in your blood will be amplified.
• A frequented question from people with caffeine intolerance is, "can they use cacao?". The caffeine content of cacao varies widely amongst cacao varieties and cacao makers. Most find our cacao to have a very low, to no-caffeine feel.
Pregnant and nursing women:
• Most babies, in or out of the womb, do really well with mom consuming our cacao, and we know of many awesome 'cacao children'. About 1oz (28gm) in the first 2 trimesters, about 2/3oz (20gm) dose in the last trimester. There are a few fetuses and breast-fed babies that do not like cacao... it is not a problem, but they will let you know so start easy and find what is right for you. We recommend 2/3oz (20gm) while breastfeeding until it is clear how the infant reacts.
• Use less, according to the child’s body weight. It depends on the child. They will let you know. Children who have had an appropriate amount of cacao are more focused.
• Real cacao contains compounds that can kill dogs, cats, parrots, and horses. It is POISONOUS to them! Don’t let them eat it! They lack the enzymes to metabolize the theobromine in cacao.